November 17, 2011

Wednesday, 11-23-11: Fishing Anyone?

Thanks to my company, well... my parent company, Access Development, I only have to work a half day on Wednesday, 11-23.  With that being said, I might as well take advantage and go fishing in the afternoon.  I plan to hit the Weber, one of my most favorite places to fish in search of some spawning browns.  So far, I have a few commitments, KP, Jason and Dee (that is, if he hasn't been in Vernal all week) anyone else is more than welcome to come.  We should be on the water before 1 and will fish til' dark.  I'm excited to try out my new fishpond, Waterdance Guide Pack.  I'm retiring my "old" Orvis Chest Pack that has served me well for the past 17+ years, good bye old friend! 

Hope to see you on the water, Fish On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment